Definitely a great part of sydney that you are living in snowboard_freak. But how crazy are the prices in Sydney at the moment? It's like "Am I ever going to be able to afford anything even relatively close to the beach???".

THe erosion at south curly is bad hey. It's amazing that those sand dunes havent just totally disintegrated as well. Sometimes I think about what it all would have been before all the development? So much nicer... but oh well, it's a city now so we can't expect much different.

Surf has gone flat again it seems. Anyone else who lives in Sydney or close by???

Lake Manly indeed. I checked it before work today and despite being tiny it was infested with mals. When there actually is swell though those mal riders seem to disappear... funny isn't it!

Snowboard_freak... have you ridden in Japan or anywhere overseas before? Ive only done Japan a few times and NZ once. I would love to go to some of the smaller resorts in Canada though. I am sure Whistler would go off too but I would rather be in smaller, less densely populated snow areas. I dont really care if the place has a pipe or park, just if it has a big snowfall!

• 3 months later...