Are you actually any good at skiing/boarding?

I'm with Ocean11.... However I have perfected the falling leaf meathod and it seems when I'm in view of people riding the lift, their whoots and hollars tell me I'm good! Next thing will be linking turns...anyone with pointers? I once built a jump in my back yard and before I landed on my head I cleared the barrell on its side so I guess it counts? Powder, its slow and I only seem to cartwheel....Once again another area for improvment through pointers? Anyway someone told me if I got out of my sorels and into some "real" snowboard boots I would do much better....I dont know though...

I'm with Ocean11.... However I have perfected the falling leaf meathod and it seems when I'm in view of people riding the lift, their whoots and hollars tell me I'm good! Next thing will be linking turns...anyone with pointers? I once built a jump in my back yard and before I landed on my head I cleared the barrell on its side so I guess it counts? Powder, its slow and I only seem to cartwheel....Once again another area for improvment through pointers? Anyway someone told me if I got out of my sorels and into some "real" snowboard boots I would do much better....I dont know though...

• 2 weeks later...