Me girl's an Aussie, and I'm gonna come down there soon, steal some land w/ the big Yen, and push up the property prices some more. Does that count?

Sorry, I know uze all a bit strapped for land 'n all...

thousand apologies rajeem, noht forom Indiha, i`m from ostraylia mate.

hey, can all you aussies out there send in posts in `aussie go`. i wanna write a book with aussie sayings. for example: "howya goin` maayte?" ;\)

Snurfer... I dont know if we met in Niseko. I was there this year for a few weeks and the last two years in jan/feb for a month or so. I am a chalet resident. I was riding a 68 supermodel up there. By the way though, Im not from woywoy! Im from Manly, Sydney.

"AUSSIE GO"... no wuckers mate. Far out mate! Its a tough one to write the way we aussies talk but I'll give a go. No probs... Well, Im from Straya and I love to surf and snowboard mate. Its the shit! I live near the beach and I also love to down a few schooeys down the local and try and chat up a few sheilas now and again. Sometimes I dont fancy my luck with these tarted up sheilas in city waterholes these days but f**k it I give it a go anyway mate. Sometimes they are out of there as quick as a bloody rat up a drain pipe but there is always one who is up for some action! Wink wink, nod nod mate! Cheers.

Lama... nigel here. How ya going mate? Heading back up to hokkaido this season? I wish I was but it doesnt look like I will have the funds at the moment. We will see though! Have ya heard from any of the boys from the chalet recently?