cool, i like those, i use Dakine Mittens they are good but i have found them to be a little leeky mind you i do fiddle with my bindings a lot in the snow and the day they got wet it was rain snow they are cossie but!

i wanna get some inners for them....

dose it get frezzing cool for ya phingers in japan?

Quote:
Originally posted by snowboard_freaks_girl:
cool, i like those, i use Dakine Mittens they are good but i have found them to be a little leeky mind you i do fiddle with my bindings a lot in the snow and the day they got wet it was rain snow they are cossie but!

i wanna get some inners for them....

dose it get frezzing cool for ya phingers in japan?
Are those mitts leather or synthetic?

If they are leather, get some sno-seal on them. Actually it should work on the seams and stitching on synthetic gloves/mitts.

I use Red (Burton) Impact gloves and they have saved my wrists from a few good knocks. Plus they are easy to move around in and comfortable. 80-90% of snowboarding injuries are from intermediate riders snapping their wrists. Bad news seeing as it is a fairly major surgery - lots of important stuff in yer wrists. \:D Oh yeah, the waterproof protection is pretty good to. cool.gif

yeah, the impact gloves have built-in, flexible wrist guards. They are great. The one thing is, that you should try them on before you buy them, if you are truly interested. I run a medium glove, normally. But I take an XL in the Red Impact glove.

http://www.burton.com/gear/pr_gloves.asp?productID=131

They say men`s, but gloves are gloves, right ?