Just got to put in my question before it's too late (sorry if this sounds like a job wanted ad..but hey)! N'ways, 25 year old guy from vancouver, Canada can speak eng/cantonese/mandarin and golly b'gosh intermediate japanese...was here on a working holi for a year and teachin anglais, but have a level 2 C.A.S.I. (canadian association of snowboard instructor) cert looking for a job teachin people here in Japan how to ride, and looking for sponsorship, anybody been through this road?? Hmmm, nope don't have my bachelor's degree, but have my 4 year experience teaching at grouse and cypress and a liftee job in whistler...have been sending my CV's to resorts, but seems to no avail...lemme know

Hey,

When'd you work at Cypress? I worked up there 1997/98 season. I'm over here in Japanland in shimane, surfing and boarding. Don't know if you'd be able to pick up a teching job on the hills here. Maybe at one of the bigger resorts (Nagano, etc) but not seen any foreigners working the hills here!

J

It is a hopeless task....you might as well forget it..honestly. No resorts apart from the VERY few would even consider taking on gaijin to work there........Think of something else