I live in Saipan, a tropical island south of Japan in the middle of the Pacific Ocean. I'm from Washington state where there are plenty of ski mountains.

I desperatly miss snowboarding and am definately traveling to Japan to celebrate Christmas on a snowboard and bring in the new year-2002.

Long story short, I need some help/advice.

I'm going to be staying for atleast a week and I want to board on good powder. I also want to make it as in-expensive for me as possible (I know that Japan is an expensive place to travel around).

Any advice/help on where to go, where to stay, etc, etc, etc... would be much appreciated. You can send me mail at stewry@hotmail.com and I also have MSN chat, yahoo chat, aol chat to talk about it more if you are willing to help.

I could also trade you a trip. For example, you help me out with my accomodations on my snowboarding trip to Japan and I will help you out and accomodate you on a trip here to Saipan (tropical paradise).

If you have any questions about anything, e-mail me. If you want to know more about Saipan, check out www.saipan.com. I also have a website if you want to know more about me - www.irishcowboy.50megs.com

Hope to hear from ya'.