"It was an absolutely awesome season with some ridiculously good stats. Now that I have collated everything I can't believe how good this place looks on paper…actually I can believe it. In 116 days we have had 45 feet of snow, a 440cm base, 82 days where it snowed more than 10cm, a minimum temperature of -25ºC, an average temperature of -13ºC."

These guys ran the snowboard tour I went with last Feb` 2001. It was absolutely the best time.

• 4 months later...

something along the line of saying that niseko is not the "only" resort in japan.... it already gets enough publicity! hell it was on an outdoors/holiday program here in Oz last week! and boy were their prices pricy!

1. Anyone who has been to Niseko knows that there is a bar and a tour operator by the name of "powpow."

2. Being my suspicious self, I find it very strange that someone with the same handle name would be commenting about Niseko snow fall stats from last year on this forum

3. Take these comments, take someone from o'seas looking at this forum, have this person run a search and they will probably come up with many names for outfits in Niseko.

4. Low and behold; "Wow, look at this site, isn't this the same name as that guy who posted in SJG. I wonder if they are one and the same....???"

And there you have my theorised "advertising plug."

Would be such a shame if advertising clooged up our BBS don't you think?

If it is not, my apologies to powpow." smile.gif

Hey, I'm just a suspicious guy.