Wassup fellow powder peeps?

i am from australia and goin to niseko for 1 month from the 5th january. would like to know if any one would like to find some kick aSS back country shit wit me.

i'll be stayin with snowave so give me a shout !!

easy

chris

------------------

Yeah mate, looks like I`ll be there with you and Snowave crew. This year we`re staying in a good Lodge. In the apartments above the PowPow resurant which has been the best location to meet locals and tourists alike. Mmmmm met some pretty nice Dutch hosties there last year. The night life can be good if you know where to go. This year being my third season in Niseko should be a ripper and looking forward to making our second snowboarding video with the Niseko crew.

In niseko there is no need to say backcountry, once you`ve skiied the front country you wont be looking anywhere else. If you still need more Pow after you`ve been through Strawberry fields, Alpen one, the lip, Robroy and the Summit, then go for it, but no-one is out there and no-ones coming for you either. Honestly you wont be needing any backcountry tripping. eek.gif eek.gif eek.gif

[This message has been edited by powpow (edited 04 November 2001).]