hey i love the new site,

it was the best thing in the net,

but now its the even bester thing on the net

Im almost definately going to be working as a snowboard instructor at ONIKOUBE skiresort in MIYAGI this season,

anyone know if the snowboard park is any good?

and those snowboard shops in jimbotcho, dyou think i could pick up a wide board there?

(i gots size 11 feet and hate the toe-drag)

do they sell Forum and M3 there?

thanks

my pal bought Forum's in Ochanomisu-Shinbocho-Kanda area (I don't know which shop he used... but he said it was really expensive.)

He is tool, about 190cm.... so I think you are able to find one for you.

Cheers

P.S.

Japanese people love Forum & M3, you can find these boards sooooo easy in snowboard shops.

Hi Don,

I have boarded for the past two seasons at Onikoube. The board park is not bad, some decent sized one makes (but with flatish landings) and a pipe.

Do you live in Miyagi now? I know a few shops selling M3 and Forum boards in the Sendai area. Drop me an email if you want any more info:

martin_mckeown@hotmail.com

thanks Martin,

i think im gonna buy a Burton Rush,

i can get one (2001model..(with the red/orage city graphics)) in newzealand for NZ$900....thats about 46000 yen....

rush is the wider version of the balance.

but i cant decide between a 160 and a 164.

see, im about 6 foot and i weight maybe 75 kilos,

my old board is a 154 Option but it has a really short nose and tail so the running length is actually a little more than the rush160...

cuz im into the freestyle side of boarding so i think the 164 is too long maybe .....

aww, damn,

plus at the moment i can only find a 164,,,

but im lookin hard.

anyone got suggestions on which length?

anyone riden a Burton Rush?

cheers, lol

cheers