Anyone know of a good Boot guy in Japan??

someone that knows something about feet

and has lots of experience with footbeds

and boot modifications...

tokyo area o.k....but I live in Tsukuba,

so anyplace near there would be better...

thanks...and pray for snow...

danz

Danz,

I don't know if it helps much, but I have a foot fetish and know some websites where you can look at some rather bracing shots of womens legs, feet and rears.

I have spent a lot of time looking at and thinking about women's feet, and I am pretty good at massaging them and licking and sucking them if their owners let me.

Badmigraine in Tokyo.

Hmmm...see my post on the Salomon 450 thread...I think I'm on the right board wink.gif Hee hee hee!!

About your inquiry, do you have an orthopedic issue? I myself have one leg about 1/4" shorter than the other and it affects a lot of things, so I use inserts etc. In high school sports I had to have orthotics to prevent knee, hip and lower back pain. Is that your issue?

Or is it just that you can't seem to find boots that don't hurt your feet?

hey badmigrane....

yah, i have some problems with my boot...

i have custom foot beds, but they are

getting old and are cracking in the heels...

when i lived in boston i used to go to this

fantastic boot guy, but i didn't have any money to get the work i needed done before i came to japan...it probably involves a combination of boot stretching and foot bed replacement...pain in the ass, but my feet suck (maybe i should watch my language around you...)

i'm on Head World Cup boots...they are great

except for pinching right on the ankle bone...

dan

Hi Danz

Well, I asked a woman about boots for you! But it's not what you think. She's an acquaintance of mine who's been skiing for over 30 years and knows everything about resorts and shops here.

According to her,

1. The concept and shop-service of "custom boot fitting", including both stretching and insoles/foot beds is readily available in Japan.

2. If you are in Tokyo, there are a number of shops in Kanda (the big ski shopping area--cool!!) that do this. Just go there and ask around and you'll probably be able to find one without too much problem, and you don't have to buy your boots at such a shop to get the fitting service. It's a business in its own right I guess.

3. She got her boots stretched and fitted with a pair of semi-custom ordered insoles at a place called ICI Sports in Kanda. This was a few years ago but she thinks the shop is still there.

4. She may have some old magazine lying around that contains a guide to the Kanda ski shops. She's going to have a look and if she finds the mag and there are any specific contact numbers/shops for custom boot fitting, I'll post 'em on this thread for you and all the others out there with individualistic feet!

*WHEW!*

Now, time to get back to talking about sexy women's feet and legs, which is my true passion!

Badmigraine in Tokyo