Anyone intrested in Skiing/boarding and wants to meet likeminded people in the Tokyo area. Howabout meeting in a Pub at the end of November and having a few beers and maybe plan a day out to the slopes in December (conditions permitting- Snow Dammit!)

Just an idea. Let me know. Maybe a sunday night is good?

gavin

------------------

Wazoo ! I'm gagging to glide the slopes in Nihon. Have wheels and room for san/yon nin in the back - looking to exit Tokyo hard on a Friday night, double-day riding, then grind back on a Sunday eve. Visitors through to New Year prevent immediate action, but definitely thereafter. Lining up for a pint with a few peers sounds like a good idea.

Gav/Belle, send us a mail when you've got a place to go - an irish place in Shinjuku would suit me fine on a Wednesday night - how about next week ?

I wanna join too....

Am working in Shibuya, I know some cool bars and pub in shibuya but I can come out anywhere.

P.S.

I have a car too. Mine's can fit 5 people, if no big lagguges probably 7 people. I can take you guys too.

Ah... Chris.

I working in Shibuya plus quite close to Japan snowboard asociation and HSCA Japan but ARE YOU WORKING IN THAT BIDG.?

[This message has been edited by Nat (edited 20 November 2001).]