SnowJapan Community
Sign in to follow this  
peter

POLL : Best resort?

I love the places in the hakuba valley myself.

Haven't been up to Hokkaido, but difficult to believe it will be so much better.

I am not the most experienced, but the best place I have been to was Shiga Kogen. So big and loads of runs to choose from. Really nice place.

Geto (Iwate)

Hakkoda (Aomori)

don't like Appi (too icy and busy!)

------------------

Cheers,

C.Frog

Best resort for me in Japan is Happo-one. I can go there many teams each season.

Gonna get blasted for this probably.....

we had the best time at hakuba cortina last season. That takes my vote.

BOOOM! Blasted yer rich-r!

Was that just one time, or was that lots? Were you good boys and girls, or did you go into the wilds?

Cortina has some great terrain, but all of what's good is outside the main runs. And the one time I went, the patrol were a proper pain in the arse, worse than anywhere else I've been.

Anyway, what did you like about it?

I've never been yet, but Niseko, Happonse and Nozawa and some more look majorly sweet. You people are so lucky living over there.

Sign in to follow this  

sjf2019l.png

About SnowJapan

SnowJapan.com is the independent guide to skiing and snowboarding in Japan and has been online since 1999.

SnowJapan.com covers the whole of Japan. We are here to introduce the world to unbiased, honest and detailed information about winter sports in Japan. We publish exclusive and in-depth and daily content throughout the winter season and we add new functionality and content to the site every year.

We are not here to promote any specific destinations or resorts, or to sell our readers any kind of products or services. We are not a travel agency and we do not own any ski resorts, ski schools, accommodations or other related businesses.