forget it mayte, it takes about two days ta get there from sapporo. its such a hassle changin trains an that, you`re better off stayin on the mainland and scorin some epic there. weather forcast is for massive amounts of tha white stuff for honshu from tha 24th. dec til tha 14th. of jan. apparently its gunna miss hokkaido so its best to avoid the north island on these dates.

ah well, better luck next year hu?

Yeah, and those Smith goggles they're giving away are just plastic rubbish. I mean, if they're giving them away, they can't be any good. Wouldn't bother applying. Stick with Kissmark goggles from Alpen, that's my recommendation.

cal and helen, here's winkin' at yer. Again.

I have actually applied for the Smith goggles, just as I suspect that rob gell is prolly going to Niseko from tha 24th. dec til tha 14th. of jan.

Talk about a short attention span...

hey ocean11, are you havin a big chuckle to yaself or what? reeled em in hook line an sinker. talk about bitin lyk a big black spider. sum peeps just dont get it do they?

MESSAGE: lighten up people, hav a fun. AND, dont go to niseko from 24th. dec til tha 14th. jan, D.B?

keep stickin it to em oashy.

Hohoho.

That cal and helen, theys got themselves a home LAN methinks, check 'em out. "Hey helen, look at this dick picking on the poor guys at SJG. Let's make him pay!" "Yeah cal, let's do our worst this time!"

Trying to rein in my nasty flaming habits picked up on another Japan board...not doing too well I guess... Keep us chuckling rob gell, what the hell.

Cool! Lets ADSL then...caught me out there rolleyes.gif Going to have to improve my typing, hey

Signing off for a few days - going down to Okinawa to visit friends. See ya

[This message has been edited by helen (edited 01 December 2001).]

ATTENTION

ATTENTION

ATTENTION

late breaking news just in. nieko will be closed from 24th.dec til 14th. jan.

apparently its something to do with tha local laws, which require mountains in japan to spend at least 3 weeks every ten years undergoing revegetation.

why they didn`t do it during summer has got me beat. just another crazy thing tha japanese peeps do hey?

ah well, looks lyk its gonna be nagano for xmas now. still, that should go off!