Chris

I think you should stop bugging us and go ask your mother

Next its going to be something like ....

`dad, when are we going to get there ??`

sheesus !! go get a life man

yeah i agree with dad,

by the sound of it you think you are shit hot, so use a bit of your "brains" and work it out for yourself.... didnt "snowave the legendary tour company" tell you.... ooooh they must have slipped up.

oh and what is this "peeps" shit

"oh and what is this "peeps" shit"

Sounds like a shithouse name just like your shithouse comments.

Chris I think Niseko is between the two red dots on shoe shaped part of land on the forecast map. It can be alittle hard to find.

dad i think I can hear your boyfriend calling.

Get off his case.

Its a simple question and all it needed was a good answer not tell us your personal trouble.

cheers pow..u know where its at...!!!

go back to your sheltered lifestyle "peeps"..!!!!!!!! and the rest of u p.c geeks who get 3 days in a season..i recomment you go practise on the slopes of SmiGGinS..

hell terrain for losers!

me and powpow know what ur into "peeps"..taking it up da ass from eminEm..hahahaha

suck it loser

chill man...powder crazed asked a simple question , need to chill, otherwise he will get barred from th site.

not any loss though,definetly some losers on hear

niseko is just south of Sapporo, about two hours drive depending on the weather.

hope this helps

From the useless responses given obviously no-one can give a straight answer without some snob head remark. The question was and still is: can some-one show on a map or snow forecast map the where-abouts Niseko ski fields are. We`d just like to see on a map.

Please show us.

No answers required from reckon ring biters dad or peeps thanks.

powder_crazed....

you sound like one of those wankers who gets your daddy to buy you a new board everytime your current one gets a scratch on the forum logo, while you sit at uni pondering which new foursquare t-shirt to buy and how to arrange your new special blend stickers on the back of your car. all because it is cool!! so turn your hat around and stop talking like a spoilt 16y.o seppo on your weekends at the snow and grow up!!

at least powder_crazed has parents that support him ...peeps u f@#$king poor ass!!

i recommend you go "WASH YOUR BUM" ,sparkle it with Mr Sheen then come back to this forum a refreshed puf..

u go powpow!!