Can anybody recommend a good online snowboarding shop with international shipping?

That means one that doesn't have just 2 types of boot one each of size 5 and 12, and a pair of trouser which is sold out if you email them. Specifically I'm looking to get a pair of Vans X-compatible boots in a size 10.

Any help with this will be greatly appreciated.

Ronie,

Thanks! I used to have this URL, indeed have spent hours searching for it, but evil forces leeched it from my okiniiri folder and my Yahoo companion for their own dark purposes. Can you believe that?

This seems to be about the only big shop left with intl. shipping.

Hey Ocean.

I can sympathise with your problem. I am a big guy too who is not catered for in this small society. After months of searching on the net for places that do int'l shipping, I can tell you the picking are really small.

Anyway you can try www.rei.com. I notied they had some Ride step ins there and they do int'l shipping on most brands except for the big ones with ugly re-export policies. Namely: Burton, Salomon, North Face etc.

[This message has been edited by mogski (edited 04 December 2001).]

[This message has been edited by mogski (edited 04 December 2001).]

mogski, you're right about that. Checked out Rei but they only have a very small selection. Looks like it'll have to be a trip to Tokyo. Thanks anyway.

Last year there was more available online, but now the big outlets all seem to be using the same 'service' supplier - click on 'Help' and exactly the same page comes up saying 'no intl. shipping at the moment' or some such nonsense. I hate that 'at the moment', same as the 'konkai ha...' that they say in Japan, that makes you think that if you'd just wait till tomorrow, they'd relax their tight ring-piece and everything would be OK. If some of these places would just recognize that we want to buy something, maybe the recession would go away. End of Rant.