• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A little story about companies.

The other day I was applying a bit of B.O. buster to the underarms when the whole ****in stick fell out of hte container and went all over the place.

Why?

Simple, you know the little plastic windy screwy thing that goes up the middle. Some genius decided to get rid of it. I wonder why they did that, to save money!!!

Hows that for getting screwed by screw scrooges

Id rather fashion my own board out of a log than pay a company but I doubt I could make it work properly.

Quote:
Originally posted by danz:
for the skiers...

skis: Rossi 9spro
Binding: ESS

danz

How'd you find the Rossis? I've been offered a pair of 9sPro (and have always liked Rossis in the past (and Elan)) for 8,000 en, but I'm *so* skint ATM I'm not sure if I should take them or not.

But about the ESS bindings... mate... have you got a deathwish?! ;-)

Mr. Bob!

Been hodling back, but what the hell...here goes.

Skis: Sally PocketRockets & K2 Killer Bees

Bindings: Look and Sally

Boots: Nordica

Poles: Scott

Pants & Goggles: Oakley

Jacket and stuff: Fairydown

Gloves: Trying Burton AK's this year

See all you Feb Niseko-er's there! wink.gif

powpow checked out ya vid - cool stuff

But wow, for a guy with all the gear and all the powder, you sound kinda unstable!

Snowave and Niseko Chalets was on the same video link - if you are Mr Niseko Chalets, i'd be too scared to book with you...

I'mk not much of a boarder, but when I come off a lift, I slide down to the flatter areas, stick me foot in the binding, strap it up, and off I go, no sitting, often no stopping, takes about 10-15 secs. Question, How much time does a step in save, exactly?

yeah miteyak,

i was about write about the same thing on the step-in thread..

How much more riding time does it _really_ give you..?? You spend one or two more minutes at the cafe or lodge or whatever sippin' your hot cocoa and voila; you've wasted all those earned 10 seconds/run...

At least so far I haven't managed to spend more then 10-15 seconds/run for strapping - and why the hell would one sit on the snow and get one's ass wet?

cheers,

kuma

powpow alias maker,

Why don't you get yourself a handle that you keep for your baiting without resorting to some kind of parasitic alias. If you're going to be a miserable little creep and come here looking for a fight, at least have the decency and guts to_be_someone.

There seems to be alot of unhappy sno-readers on this forum. I`m happy with the conditions at the resort I like to go to. And I like telling interested snowboarders of the experiences in Japan.

Ocean11 are you happy with where you go ?

hey Mr. Bob...

the 9spro's are a great ski, but my

pair has seen better days (3rd season...)

and they have a bad habbit of delaminating...

but 8000 yen for a pair is a steal! (if they

aren't already wasted...)

and about the ESS bindings...i know...

mine are barely keeping together...but i need

a little more dinero before i can upgrade my

package...

danz

------------------

pray for snow

O.K Mr pow pow

Take a couple of breaths and relax.

Ocean11 was referring to "pow pow wanks" and "pow pow concern" not to you the one and only true "pow pow". I know its hot in Aus right now and you are probably a bit irritable but you're barking up the wrong tree!

Have you tried sticking your head in the freezer, it really helps me when there's no snow!

Don't see the need for such contention on the fun subject of riding snow, that's all.

Yeah powpow I'm usually pleased enough where I go. I get a bit of the road rage when people converge on my line, but it doesn't hurt.

• 4 months later...

klingon...buddy...

can you hook me up with a pair of bandit's xx???? come out to japan and i will handsomly reward you for your efforts...

rossi-fan danz

klingon, do you know why gear makers just can't cater to that segment of the population that has feet bigger than size 28, who always buy up any decent product in their size before they even hit the shelves? Can you do anything about that sh!t?