Are any of you SJG forum people going to be around Tokyo on the night of the 21st Dec??

I would like to arrange to meet up with anyone who is up for a SJG users xmas drinking session. I am always envious when you are arranging to meet in Tokyo for a few beers and some snow banter - as I can never make it down there (living in Miyagi).

So who's up for it??

Martin

An all nighter sounds like a goer danz! I have to catch a flight the next day though....Oh well......looks like its going to be a long flight with a bad headache!

So Kuma...are you up for it aswell? Anyone got any suggestions on where to go for a good nomihodie??

Martin

Guess what? Visiting Niseko in December = so cheap. That's why I gonna go!

(I gonna pay Y65,000- for a week in Niseko. Is it great deal?)

Martin - Where you live in Miyagi? (I will be in Appi Kougen in Morioka for new year&new year eve!maybe I gonna come down for Miyagi) Would U mind come down Tokyo other time as well?? I leave Tokyo for Niseko on 20 dec. Before 20 Dec = I will come out! I LOVE Drinking session tongue.gif And I love party ( Several people know How much I love drink & Karaoke & Party & Dance)

Kuma -Come on! Come to Niseko mate! Did U manage to go back home and go work yesterday? I managed go work but hanged over all day. I was most useless person in office.

[This message has been edited by Nat (edited 07 December 2001).]

Hey Nat - of course I managed. And after that night had a blast yesterday as well while celebrating our nation's indepence..

But regarding Dec 21st - hell yeah! It's most likely (&hopefully) gonna be my last working day before heading for the holidays so that should be big enough of a reason for some all-nite boozin'...

smile.gif

• 2 weeks later...