SnowJapan Community
Sign in to follow this  
Nat

Tenjindaira tomorrow?

Ah...

3 people (inc. me) from '(Gav's) Wednesday drinkers' plan to go to Tenjindaira for one day trip from Tokyo tomorrow.

Do U wanna join?

Probably it costs about JPY15,000-...it's not cheap but at least snow on Tenjindaira...

Give me shout by 6.00 pm(8 Dec 2001)

cheers smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Nat (edited 08 December 2001).]

Would LOVE to Nat, but I've got to stay in Tokyo this weekend.

frown.gif

Have a great day, and let us know how it went.

Can't make that, but am interested in the conditions up there tomorrow. Please let us know what it's like...hope you enjoy it.

Hi all,

I'm adding to the Nat's message above because she realized that she won't be able to use the Internet since she needs to go out tonight.

We are going to meet at the Central(chuo) exit in Ueno station. If anyone is interested please come by 7:00am. We will buy the train tickets then.

Anyone is welcome!

See You tomorrow!!

emi @_-

Weather was BLIZZARDDDDDDDDDDDD!!

And white out....& Scarely slopes(this words several meaning only few people know)

But we enjoyed our 'Survival trip'

It was definitely not the best condition...but good to find out we could make turns and go fakie, etc. on solid ice with hail hitting our faces.

Good start to the new season!

Sign in to follow this  

sjf2019l.png

About SnowJapan

SnowJapan.com is the independent guide to skiing and snowboarding in Japan and has been online since 1999.

SnowJapan.com covers the whole of Japan. We are here to introduce the world to unbiased, honest and detailed information about winter sports in Japan. We publish exclusive and in-depth and daily content throughout the winter season and we add new functionality and content to the site every year.

We are not here to promote any specific destinations or resorts, or to sell our readers any kind of products or services. We are not a travel agency and we do not own any ski resorts, ski schools, accommodations or other related businesses.