Bad language I can deal with, It normally fully highlights the literary ineptitude of the individual delivering profanity, save when done with exeptional finesse. Of more concern are the neanderthal derisions of women and homosexuals on this site by certain (males?).

oh heavens PC meister,

sorry to offend your delicate sensibilities

i didn't know you were in charge.

all derisions of literary ineptitude aside,

i didn't know that i was posting on www.thought-police.com

or www.politically-correct-crybabies.net

but thank the stars for (wusses?) like

yourself to bitch and moan about people's

right to express themselves as they see fit.

I spend far too much time reading this forum at work as it is. When I find posts such as PC meister's that waste my time further it is just as annoying to me as any neanderthal comments made by others. I can take in stride what other people want to say (ie. not pretending like this is a PC world), but when I read on a forum a post referencing snowboarding I'd lke a little SNOW TALK to go with it.

PC meister, please click on Barok's links. Your friends are waiting.

Anyone else wonder what PC meister's probably registered name is?

• 6 years later...

hahaha... i didn't even realize that it was a 7 year old post!!! Too funny, I have no idea how I ended up with that... but I couldn't resist. Sake Matsuri was as it was supposed to be... two days of sake fueled good times. It was pretty cool to see Saijo explode with people. Good times were had by all I think, especially all the old Japanese guys that were passed out all over the place! A had a bunch of friends come in from all over so my apartment was packed for the weekend. Definatly good times, the only downside was that the eki smelled like booze and vomit for the next week.