Hi I'm Satoru - what is your impression of Japan?

Hello.

I am Satoru from Tochigi in north Japan. Do you know that place?

Recently I coming to this homepage and very imppresed with it and people writing message and foreign interest in Japanese ski and snowboarding hill and mountain. Let's Skiing!

Many of you are living in Japan? What is your impression of Japan? It is interesting for me to hear that. If it is OK with you. I hope some of you can answer my constantly shameful questioning.

Forgive my poor English, I try my best - thank you all!

Satoru Ishikawa

Satoru,

I lived in Japan for a year so my experience is limited but I could not live there full-time. Too busy and not enough green for me. I much prefer living in Bribane, Australia and surf on the Gold Coast and go to Japan to ski.

In short ; nice place to visit but couldn't live there.

STU8

i was last winter for almost 5 months in japan. a long time in tokyo but also 2 months on the skifields between hakuba and hokaido.

i'm verry impressed how friendly japanese people were to me.

I have lived in Gunma for 3 years and I think Japan is great. The beer is good, girls are cute, food is great and the boardin ro****s.

But, Japan does need a better night life, especially around the ski resorts!!!(see many posts on this topic!!)

I'll return to England next year with a little lump in my throat (probably the recurring thought of natto).

Take it easy!

• 2 weeks later...

I love Japan Satoru.....it is a great place.

Some of my Japanese friends are the best friends that anyone could have. I have only 2 non-Japanese friends in Japan, and that is not a bad thing.

Love it! Have you been anywhere outside of Japan then Satoru - any impressions?