SnowJapan Community
Sign in to follow this  
mlg

Quick Poll : How many days riding in Japan?

Not enough. I had to be out of Japan for a few weeks so havent been out for ages. Hoping to get quite a bit more in before the snow completely disappears.

Must have been out about 50 times now. I live fairly near Myoko Kogen, so that's my turf.

21 so far this season, and all the resorts

around me (in Wisconsin) are starting to

close.

i'm going to shoot for 23. it was by far

the worst season ever, where i'm at.

Just went for my 10th time yesterday at Kandatsu Kogen in Niigata. Terrible snow, I believe it rained hard the day before...

Said about 10 times a year earlier on in this thread, but this year already been out 14 times. Maybe a couple more to hit the record.

Sad skier.....went out 17 days this season and it's just warming up too g-d quickly. Probably just the once more later in April. Sad skier.

My next - and last time this season - out on the hills will be the 20th.

I got to have some great days this season - my first in Japan - and can't wait for next October to roll round. Hopefully I will still be in Japan then.

I went about 15 times in the season as a whole. Most in February when it was cold. It's getting hot now though isn't it.

Sign in to follow this  

sjf2019l.png

About SnowJapan

SnowJapan.com is the independent guide to skiing and snowboarding in Japan and has been online since 1999.

SnowJapan.com covers the whole of Japan. We are here to introduce the world to unbiased, honest and detailed information about winter sports in Japan. We publish exclusive and in-depth and daily content throughout the winter season and we add new functionality and content to the site every year.

We are not here to promote any specific destinations or resorts, or to sell our readers any kind of products or services. We are not a travel agency and we do not own any ski resorts, ski schools, accommodations or other related businesses.