Any other people here who both ski and snowboard?

May be one of a kind it seems by looking at that other "skier"/"boarder" thread, but I do both - depending on the weather conditions and my mood.

Anyone else, or is it much an either or for most people?

Good to see this forum getting busy again after the new year...all the best to you all

Todge

And hey, nothin's to stop you wearing your purple, yellow, green, red and turquoise spatter pattern suit when you snowboard if you've already gotten one for skiing...

Sorry, am I getting boring here?

Saw a girl skiing the other day with bunny ears on ... real cute ... she could use them for snowboarding too I suppose.

Bunny ears sound a lot better than the skier's headgear I spotted in Niseko. It was the same animal hat that the guy who murdered that girl in the summer had. It was a particularly gruesome case and was never off the news, so you would think people would have a bit more respect. I was half tempted to take him out on purpose, but didn't want to hurt myself early in the season. If I'd just had a stock to use....

I'm tempted to try X-country skiing or telemarking, but I can't see myself putting on my old skis on again at a normal resort. I'm a better boarder, so there doesn't seem much point skiing somewhere I can board.

• 2 weeks later...