Which resorts? I really want to go to Japan now after checking out this site!

Getting into the idea to check out all this snow next season, but don't know where the Olympic events were held.

I have heard of the "combustion engine" and "car engine" (heard they may even be one and the same in concept) but the "search engine"? is a little unfamiliar - what is that?

Seriously, tried them, but they are crap basically.

2 min poking around on Yahoo with the inspired search term 'Nagano Olympics' came up with the rather informative map link above. I trust it answers your question...

BTW, you should come to Japan, it probably beats Scotland.

Hakuba(alpine and jumps), Shiga(alpine), Nozawa(cross), Iizuna(moguls,luge,bobsleigh), Karuizawa(curling), Nagano City(skating, hockey), Kanbayashi Snowboard Park(half-pipe). Probably a couple more that I don`t care about.

That didn`t hurt now, did it!? I would`ve thought you`d have known that Ocean11, you come across as someone who has been living here for a while...or is it all just a sharade?

snapper, I think that's probably 'charade' you mean there.

Couldn't give a toss about the Olympics personally, with it's Fascist history and world historical pretensions.

And indeed, I have been in this country for going on 11 years, and have indeed been in Naggers for 3, but so what? If dane was really interested, instead of coming and pestering us, he could have used the web like any 21st century person would.

dane, I'm sorry to sound so huffy but when I wrote that, I had just been grovelling around under my desk trying to reconfigure my ADSL setup (I failed). Lotsa hairy dust bunnies under there, all very trying on the patience.

know what you mean about adsl setup ocean. absolute nightmare. didnt help that ntt came and just fiddles with the line and buggered off leaving me to install software that was not compatible. unbelievable "service", shockingly bad company.

11 years, my, my.., and you still know how to spell `charade`. I`ve only been here a 3 years, but it seems that I`ve already forgot.

Let`s not forget that he did in fact use the web in an attempt to find out about the Olympics. Moreover he used a winter sports related web site. It never hurts to help, hey!?

• 3 months later...