SnowJapan Community
Sign in to follow this  
rach

What have we done to deserve this? :)

Just wanted to start a thread showing appreciation for this site. I could not survive winter (a day!) without checking it our and it's pretty excellent all round. How on earth do they keep this going - and all these great giveaways are sweet.

Just wanted to write that down. Do all you other people feel the same?

MANY thanks SJG.

"Rad" Rach

[This message has been edited by rach (edited 28 January 2002).]

I think we all do Rach, that's why we all spend soooo much time on the friggin thing!

We just don't have to write it that's all.

rollsmiley.gif

rach, once, when you were a little girl, you nearly put your foot down on an ant scurrying across the South London pavement, but you moved your foot sideways at the very last moment. And_that's_what you've done to deserve this, and we're all just the beneficiaries of that act of kindness. Yes, it's a miraculous world indeed.

Christ, I need to find something to do with myself soon...

I use about 3 websites on the internet regularly, and this is one of them. A gem in the midst of the stinking pile of poo that is most of the internet. Keep going!

Sign in to follow this  

sjf2019l.png

About SnowJapan

SnowJapan.com is the independent guide to skiing and snowboarding in Japan and has been online since 1999.

SnowJapan.com covers the whole of Japan. We are here to introduce the world to unbiased, honest and detailed information about winter sports in Japan. We publish exclusive and in-depth and daily content throughout the winter season and we add new functionality and content to the site every year.

We are not here to promote any specific destinations or resorts, or to sell our readers any kind of products or services. We are not a travel agency and we do not own any ski resorts, ski schools, accommodations or other related businesses.