We may reasonably expect a post from Mogski on this thread, as he is one of very few humans alive who have cultivated the ability to burn laser holes through people's goggles and eye sockets right down to sizzling BBQ brain tissue...but it only works when people standing behind him in lift lines scrape their tips over the back of his brand-new Salomon Pocket Rockets.

Really something.

I feel sorry for those people.

First, because they keep stepping on his skis again and again while boistrously joking and laughing with their mates about this or that, totally oblivious to the fact that they are scratching up his topsheet.

And second, because in less than half a minute they will sport two eye-sized holes burned clean through their skulls thanks to Mogski's infra-angry murder laser vision beams.

Watch out for the lime green jacket, folks, and keep well clear of those Salomons.

Okay, everythings mig's is saying is true, but let me kind've calrify things.

It is not that I don't expect that the top sheet of my skis will be messed up in the lift line, it is just that how the hell do you stand on the back of twin tip skis where the the front and back turn up dimensions are so similar that the skis have a big black arrow on the top sheet showing which way is up! mad.gif

In addition, with the cools graphics of these things people should be looking at the damn things! If you are looking you won't stand on 'em! cool.gif

KEEP OFF MY PR's! The only person allowed to screw them up is me!!! tongue.gif

Hey Ocean11,

Wish I could be there to thrash the top sheets of your skis on purpose and then maybe you will put your money where your mouth is. Or maybe you will break a hand and only be able to type one-handed. I'm sure that will slow down your ridiculous posts. Who gives a rats ass about the top sheets. They are only cosmetic - you people need to chill.

Funny how the newbies always think a swipe at Ocean11 is the best way to get started on this board. TeleSkier, welcome, you cool, cool person. BTW, I snowboard - you need to read my ridiculous posts more carefully.

Teleskier, sorry, but so far Ocean's post carry more substance than your's. If you wanna start lashing around on people on a BBS(a pretty pathetic thing to do might I add) then work on your substance, rather than your stupidity.

Happy skiing biggrin.gif

Ocean11&Mogski,

Point taken. Only my second post here. The previous one was regarding someone who was looking for some info on some good places to ski. And all you did was crush him and made him out to be an idiot and said to check out the website. As for the swift punch to the chops I'll be at Arai this weekend.

Actually, I don't do a lot of arm swinging calisthenetics in the lift line. Nor do I punch people in the lift line. But I don't have much patience with people who can't find information on a site that's brimming with it 'k?

Have a good weekend at Arai, TeleSkier. I'll be taking my topsheet (worthless cosmetic thing that it is tongue.gif ) to Nozzle early next week.

[This message has been edited by Ocean11 (edited 14 February 2002).]

Ocean11,

Have a good weekend. Looks like they have gotten quite a bit of snow here the last week or so. Enjoy the weekend out there - and keep the posts going. Nice to see some stuff online here at the forum. Checkout telemarktips.com for their chat room. Pretty good with lots of interesting posts back in the USA. Get some pow.