The black adder again. Thank you for responses to my first post here. It is interesting to hear of non-Japanese views on things.

This time, I like to ask another question! Is it OK?!

I would like to know if you talk to another country person out of Japan about the winter sports scene here, which resort do you think is best representation of Japanese resort?

Sorry my bad English smile.gif

Thank you

Thomas my dear boy, you have never heard of "Black Adder" the famous English comedy, dare I say it, who is played by none other than Rowan Atkinson ?

If not I suggest that you go immediately to Kazaa or MusicCity to download, for non stop hillarious action.

P.S Sorry absolutely nothing to do with snow, skiing or snowboarding, my dear Percy!

Perce,

Yeah its go to be 2 & 3 for me too. My fav was when Rick Mayall turned up as Flashard, Bob & the Leach doctor, absolute classic comedy.

If you have a fast internet connection, you can download from Kazaa or Music City, maybe Im not telling you anything new.

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord Percy:

Which series did you like best? For me, 2 and 3.

My best place in Japan was Nozawa. It was just really good all round, mixing the great hill with the little village and onsen at the bottom. Really good.

• 4 months later...