powderhead on heli-fats....might as well be a boarder!

if you guys have never ridden the pow on serious fats (130cm tip to tail) and 180cm in length you haven't really ridden the pow....you been sinking in it....

the versatility of skis with the floating speed of a board....watch next years line of skis for some major changes in that direction....the 2003 Salomon AK launchers can bee seen on powdermag.com when they visit Copper Mt on the 'Powder to the People Tour': http://www.powdermag.com/pttp2002/index.shtml?article=02_08

Hi skiers!

(I'm just trying to push up the number of posts on this thread so you maybe get at least as many as that other thread about just a detail of snowboarding, y'know, the powder board thingamijob).

Gambarimasho!

Hell yeah a skier! Sadly I end up spending most of my time with boarders due to a lack of ski buddies, but last Friday one of my boarder mates binding broke and when I went to have a drink she put on my skis and boots and liked it so much I had to convince her to give them back. Hey boarders how many of you have never tried skiing? You might just have some fun...

ocean11...

my plans keep getting squashed for

cortina...

my goal is to hit it in march...

also want to get out to hakkoda in march

too...

how bout you...have you used the freebee yet?

danz

I ski too. Never really been tempted to take up snowboarding. Kind of put off by the whole grunge/street image, and almost everyone falling over on the slopes.

Had a wonderful time skiing in Niigata in February and hope to go back to Japan next season too. Thank you.