GO STEVE! Just watched Oz claim their first ever gold! I even predicted that he would cruise and wait for everyone to stack! Doesn't matter what anyone says, first standing across the line is the winner!!!wish I had 10,000 yen on that race!

Short track - what a sport ! Like boarder cross but much more exciting because the best starter doesn't get to run away with it. Best thing I've seen by miles.

If you didn't see it, it's basically keirin-style skate racing around a short oval track. Lots of tactically timed bursts and collisions. Thrills and spills all the way.

I'm not an Aussie, btw

Didn't he look just slightly surprised to have won?

BTW the Japanese disqualified for 'pushing' when he clearly didn't is just another one of the very dodgy calls in this Olympics (not that I'm watching...)

oi, ocie baby, whats a wakner? is that some sort of new device used in schools nowdays, that tells when a kid is gettin close to becomin a nerd or sumfin?

i was only a facist cos they made me do it. deep down i was a typical fun lovin guy who used to have a drink, share a joke and light up your smoke. trips to tha home depot on sundays an that, uno? and now that i`ve retired i can get back to doin all those things.only trouble is, by mid morning i`m out of puffa so i tune in to check your latest rant.sometimes i chuckle to meself the way i do when i overhear people talkin in bars about the way i said `sid-o-knee`

other times i`ve gotta run to the loo

isn`t life grand?

PS. register, smigister.