SnowJapan Community
Sign in to follow this  
ollie

poll: what kind of rider are you?

An increasingly warm skier right now. Getting too warm too quickly here. Dread to think how hot this summer will be.

A happy one when we get new snow.

I'm off now - see you mid week!

A pretty decent skier and beginner snowboarder. Only been doing the latter for a short while, so give me some slack....

I a red eyed gunga tokin', cocain addicted, bottle dependent, rip-snortin' boarder from hell.......

I promise.........

A skier from way back, and recently took up the snowboard and having fun with it this season in Europe.

An intermediate skier who should be an advanced skier with all the days and weeks I've spend out there.

Well started off the season a competent beginner, but I reckon I've advanced quite a bit this last 4 months. Maybe go out one more time for the laffs, then its the wait until next time.

Sign in to follow this  

sjf2019l.png

About SnowJapan

SnowJapan.com is the independent guide to skiing and snowboarding in Japan and has been online since 1999.

SnowJapan.com covers the whole of Japan. We are here to introduce the world to unbiased, honest and detailed information about winter sports in Japan. We publish exclusive and in-depth and daily content throughout the winter season and we add new functionality and content to the site every year.

We are not here to promote any specific destinations or resorts, or to sell our readers any kind of products or services. We are not a travel agency and we do not own any ski resorts, ski schools, accommodations or other related businesses.