• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally posted by Yamakashi:
slow, have you decided where ya goin this weekend? You got Sunday off yeah?
No... I'm just too lazy to go skiing on Sunday, crowded slopes... So, I'll stay in Tokyo and bicycling or swimming. It depends on the weather. \:\)
 Quote:
Originally posted by Toque:
Nagareha out of Kamioka

Will be fun with friends. But I'm not with anybody that can rip.
dude, what you talking about? jenny can rip. we should get her on here. she could hang out with slow, phat luv, slow, and girl with a beard. imagine that! eek.gif lol.gif eek.gif

I don't think Bill would like that so much

The snow is going to be so deep tomorrow that taking them into the trees would be dangerous. I shouldn't even go into them by myself.

)

)

)

)

)

)

)

)

)

)

)

)

)

)

)

)

)

)

But I will

I can't let it all go to waste

Another gal? yes, send her here!

Yama - if I have a productive week I'll come to hakuba for Fri/Sat/partSun. Have to work Sun nite. I'll probably make a last minute decision, but I know Phat Luv will be there. Still waiting to hear back from Slow.

By the way, did you get the emails I sent you?

Have a great weekend this weekend everyone. I'll be waiting for the snorkel reports.

Sorry, sunrise but don't wait for me, please! I'm just too busy and lazy to find pension or something at the moment...

Have you decided if you go or not? It's easier for me to find pension if you can tell me you can go. Please let me know.

Don't worry slow, I'm not waiting for you before I decide what I'll do, but I was waiting to hear if you were going or not. You usually make your plans earlier than me, so I'm guessing you've already decided, you're going, specially since you're talking about finding pensions \:D

As per my post above - I haven't made any decisions yet. Just depends on how productive I am this week.

Hey, Phat Luv,

You finally got here, great wave.gif

I'll know if I can come by Wednesday and will let you know. Don't even know if I can find a place to stay by then.

What happened to your car, Toque?

I'm glad to hear you can get away, slow. You've been so busy.

Phat Luv and Slow - I just got a call for a well paid job on Friday, so that ends any possibility of me coming up to Hakuba this weekend.

What are you guys doing on last weekend in Feb? I have no work booked that weekend.