Well Ocean11 seems to have retired and/or left the earth. Latest reports are that he has sold his computer and other modern appliances and moved to live in a mud hut in a field surrounded by home-grown vegetables. lol.gif

(Who else is good at 'stoking'?) ;\)

cool see yeah at my station tomorrow around 5ish ok.

ps your boots made my car smell like something died in there. I was cleaning the car thinking how can I get rid of this smell. Then i took a wiff of your boots and freaking nearly destroyed my nasel passage

I am having a petite stoke year this year. Stoke is still there, just when I can't enjoy it as much as I have in the past it is like torturing oneself. And becuase I am an S as opposed to a M, I am having to re-evaluate things in a big way.

Still with you mate, but kids really do change the lifestyle a little.

With you there mogski. Between the little girl and a demanding new job there's not much time for boarding. Am getting a day trip in this weekend, but Hyogo ain't no Hakuba. Such a good snow year as well. Anyway, my girls are by far my main stoke, so to speak.

There are endless good reasons for me not to go boarding at the moment, but it's still a bitter pill to swallow at this time of year. Soooo happy to be going up with some mates this Saturday. May even see you in Hakuba the weekend after this one Fatty.

There are some good places there, particulary on the Kita side. We found some good tree runs and we also found that patrol are not into such shennanigans. Back to cops and robbers then aye ;\)

FT the plan is to have the little guy be at the mountains in the Winter, but when you can't crawl or walk or for that matter say much more than ba-ba, da-da, ohhh-ohhh, there are much better places to be than spending your day in a hot stuffy smoke filled lodge waiting for Daddy to come down and play with you 10 mins of every hour.

Once he gets a little more mobile then he is joining me in a back pack for his first run down a nice we slope. I am shooting for Spring this year.

He did have his first intro to snow the other weekend and absolutely loved the snow flakes falling on his big eyelashes and face. He appears not to have a problem with snow.

I never really saw Ocean giving much stoke except for the skate and grass boarding industry. Guess his snowboarding stokage was before my time.

I try to give some stoke but don't have to many pictures to stoke with. And I havn't been around here to long. Almost 2 years eek.gif