hey o-11 (almost called you obi-1 - oops!)

are you heading up to nozza this weekend? i am going up for the first time this season, would be good to hook up eh? just got back from awesome 8 days riding in canada, can't get enuf of this white stuff.

belle

Hey beautiful, the weather hasn't been at all cooperative since you bin gone, so there's nothing but a load of white shite to ride on at Nozzle. Plus I'm reet busy with work at the mome. But if things ease up during the week, I might just mosey along, in which case I'll give you a big shout on this thread here.

Glad you're back.

in australia, australians are known to pray to hughie, the god of snow for there to be forthcoming dumps of large amounts of snow. not sure where the origins of Hughie hailed from, perhaps some other aussies could shed some light on this. but hughie is the demigod of (australian) snow, and we love him very much.

we're not worthy.

hughie, or huey as i call im is actually the god of surfing. in surfings early days the waves were very poor, in fact, there were no waves at all. one day some seaweed heads made some surfcrafts cos they heard some giant waves were approaching. but the waves never arrived so they burnt their surfcraft in a massive bonfire. as the smoke rose it spelt out H.U.E.Y.

the very next day the waves came and washed them all away, but not before they carved huey`s name in a big rock AND rode the biggest wave eva.

and thats why we have surf.

oh,he`s also my uncle.

belle, Nat, kuma,

Sorry I missed you at the weekend. First the Suwa boys declared the season closed (pillocks) making trips to Nozzle uneconomical, and then my elf went away. Ocean11 not in good shape.

Next time eh?