Don't know too much about Fatty, he was always working...he seemed like just the sort who might go into hospital after trying a new trick to impress a gal.

Must be a family thing--we rode some with his Dad and he rips.

Not only that, but Dad opens the last beer of the evening but is still up before you in the morning.

And Fatty's got a nice stash of Weetabix and Vegemite.

Any questions?

i'm thinkin that'd be fatty at log/pension kanon in hirafu, i'm sure if you dropped them a line they'd let you know.

Their contact info is in the Places to Stay section if you are interested. (edited)

[This message has been edited by Ski Japan Guide (edited 20 March 2002).]

Will Fatty's have a barber's chair for giving that special Owner's Cut to admiring customers?

If a nautical motif is planned, there are these antique diving suits, in good shape but with some brown streaking on the glass.

.. yes I saw few unfortunate people hitting their heads against THAT DAMN beam... poor youU

Will it be a place serving beer.. or will it be a place we have to go and grab ourselves beer and leave money to till for the passed out happy landlord on the floor....?

Or.. will it be a hut filled with beer vending machines.. + Fatty in armchair..

And how about Niseko Music Duo.. arey they planning to play in this place?

Is the 'screaming Latina' still around? She cetainly had something to say when she hit that beam, but nobody could understand it.

People said that she and Fatty had something going on, by I had my doubts.

Tomorrow night is the Tokyo Perve party--rubber, leather, vinyl and PVC fetish party.

My costume is all set, including remote control electric dog shock collar. My friend Mistress Makiko has the remote control, and I am wearing the collar. And it is not around my neck.

Will Fatty's sponsor this type of event?

[This message has been edited by badmigraine (edited 30 March 2002).]

• 2 weeks later...