Coolio!

'The early bird catches the freshies' - With my patented night vision goggles I can arrive at the resort at 4 am and track out all the powder in the dark before anybody else is out of bed.

peaker, I must inform you that it's not a receding hairline there - I've been keeping check with a marker pen since the age of five, and the tide is NOT going out. The 11 family dies with all it's hair on, and has been doing so since the time of the Norman invasion. It's called 'a high forehead' and is a mark of aristocracy, if not necessarily intelligence.

I dread to think how little space you might have between your eyebrows and your hairline...I look forward to seeing your pix.

ocey, you really are a tossa aren`t ya? aristocracy? yeah right.

when are you going to do us all a favor? we`re sick of your self indulgent attitude. one more thing, have a shower, ya stink!!

and you`ve got a pin head too.

That would be the royal 'we' would it, you faceless little creep? Nothing quite so self-indulgent as being rude behind a new handle every once a week eh?

I'm glad that I get your spleen working overtime - one day it'll split and really hurt.

• 2 weeks later...

Better send those personally to your mail address methinks...

Are you the one who sent in the NASPA pics? I must say, I was hoping to see some genuine rach pics, not just scenery...

No, that wasn't me Ocean11. Never been to NASPA - not on my side of Japan!

There must be a different rach out there. Imposter!

rach

• 4 weeks later...