So, Ocean 11, exactly how large are your feet. Spotaka (sports takahashi) in Osaka (between Namba and Shinsaibashi along the Midosuji), stocks a large range up to 29. Had many sale items last year in these sizes.

Anywhere from 29 to 32 depending on the boot. Kissmark's 29 fits the piggies nicely but not the arch. The Vans Switch that I really want are only available in a piggy munching 29.

As Julia Roberts so amusingly says 'Big feet ... large shoes'.

The catalogs are out for people in the business if you want to start drooling.

I'm not in the business, but a shop called the Blue Line in Matsumoto had their's out on the counter when I was there a few weeks back.

Burton freaks should note that as was rumoured they've dropped the Balance, though there's a pipe board in a similar range of sizes called the Colt. The Fish comes in three sizes, there are some freestyle boards for the girls, a split board for the hardcore girls, and metal buckles on some of the bindings, the lack of which brought mucho criticism of Burton in the past. I saw about another 15 catalogues, but either I'm not very perceptive or we're not in for anything particularly revolutionary. Probably the most important thing to note is that the recommended prices looked a little cheaper than this year's, which is not what I expected with the direction the yen has been going in. Maybe sales have been poor this year, as somebody said a while back.