Mt.Aka bira goes alright. I did a boarderX there last year. Small resort/hill, but many trees and a fair bit of steep.

Oh yeah, the place/town near the hill was called Asahikawa.

n.b. the spelling might be a bit wrong- sorry!

Daisetsu/Asahi: it can be very windy and the ropeway frequently stops, but the pow run is more than awsome - better than Niseko in my opinion.

Rusutsu: I don't care for the resort, but back country is quite good.

Sapporo Kokusai: Handy place if you live in Sapporo area.

Hokkaido, ummmmm, recently doesn't seem to get the snow it used to. On many days this year it appeared to have less snow than many Nagano resorts. Went up there last year, and dropped into Naggers on the way home, and have to say, Naggers kicked ass in all regards save the empty nighters at Niseko Higashi. I'm sure I'm opening a right royal can o' worms, (one thats been opened before, I know), but lets have some seasonally adjusted views.

yo andy p.

Im suprised you remember akabira bro. I seem to recall you drinking enough to kill a rinocerous then almost getting disqaulified for riding without a condom. Thats what i remember anyway. Great day that. Hows it going anyway ?

As for Hokkaido powder, Id love to spill the beans but hey theres plenty of it up here, you can find your own.