The few times we don't publish "reviews" that are sent in is.....

- if they are one-liners (or less!);

- the user does not specify the Resort name in the Review (and doesn't reply when we email them asking for it). We can't publish a review if we don't know which resort it is for;

- or they are just so obviously way over-the-top "resort bashing" (with no explanation as to why.)

Perhaps your review fell into one of those categories? ;\)

(Take a look at the Review page now, today a none-too-flattering review of Gala has been added.)

Quote:
Originally posted by SnowJapan.Com#2:
We few times we don't publish "reviews" that are sent in is.....

- if they are one-liners (or less!);
- the user does not specify the Resort name in the Review (and doesn't reply when we email them asking for it). We can't publish a review if we don't know which resort it is for;
- or they are just so obviously way over-the-top "resort bashing" (with no explanation as to why.)

Perhaps your review fell into one of those categories? ;\)

(Take a look at the Review page now, today a none-too-flattering review of Gala has been added.)
Now thats just plain unfair Mr Moderator. You are assuming of course that I have at least half a brain..... Doh!....probably did do one of what you said above. Gomen Ne

Yeti is ok if you live nearby though.

Gala ain't bad on a weekday either. Give it a go then before slagging it off too much.

I wasn't keen on Manza when I went, seemed a waste of time. The weather and crowds probably had a lot to do with it.

Quote:
Originally posted by tsondaboy:
naeba on weekends!
i agree. i was there yesterday and thought it was awful! the kagura mitsumata side was much nicer and a lot less busy...

Sugadaira. There are probably worse and of course many smaller places that you just wouldn't go to - but this is the one place that Ive been to that bored me the most.

I would never go back to Hakkoda, crap weather, snow, food, crap everything, never again. Tourists everwhere, one lift, slow as hell and the pass system sucks! Save your money and stay away.