Anyone else have any?

I was taken to a place called Kayama Captain Coast in Yuzawa with a group of Japanese colleagues. I just don't know why they chose that place, but it was dire. Basically 2 runs one which is almost a cc course it's so flat. Iwappara (I think that's what it was called) just across and on the way looked much better.

And to think I (indirectly) paid money for that.

Any other places to really avoid?

Thredbo, Perisher \:\) Just kidding, but seriously these places have to be the worst on my list. Although being in my home country, I don't have much choice. That is when (or if) I return, but one thing is for sure if I do return it wont be for the snow and only on the condition I can ski outside Aus on a regular basis

30mins wait for a 3min rock hopping MAX run, hidoi na

How come sunrise? I quite like 'Jokoku'. It's not too far from where I live. I think lots of people just don't get to find 1/2 of the resort over the other side and to the left , some good courses there.

I guess that was my case. It seemed to be very much a beginners and low intermediate place aside from on ungroomed hill with giant moguls on heavy snow. I had a gig there some years back for 3 weeks and found the place boring (especially after just coming back from Whistler/Blackcomb). And, I should add, I'm no expert skier myself.

Quote:
Originally posted by Yamakashi:
guzzlers, yup anywhere from Okayama/Tottori west so including places like Daisen, Geihoku kokusai, Osorakan, Mizuho and the likes.
They`re not THAT bad. I`ve developed quite a fondness for Daisen and Mizuho. If I had more choice I probably wouldn`t go back, but they`re definitely better than nothing.

I would agree with connackers on that, the Chugoku region isn't the best but it's definitely not the worst. I would say that on a weekend I would much rather go to Daisen, the Hachi Kita in Hyogo. Who wants to wait 30 mins to get on a lift!

Daisen will be rocking this weekend!!