Bought '03 Phenix FIS 3D World Cup Jacket and Bibs a few weeks ago...

Once I found my size I snatched it up - there was only 2 that big... I bought mine the 2nd day they were on the shelf and the other one went the following week which made me think my decision was a good one..

Has anybody tried overalls?

Kissmark have been doing them for a few years, and a few other companies are getting into the game.

I tried some on in the shop, and liked the idea a lot, but they weigh very heavily on the shoulders.

What do you ride, chicken5?

overalls in AussieLand are very very very very Fluro and very very very very 80's they tend to be a skiers thing.... good for a laugh!

I have Scott USA jacket and Virgin pants they are pretty funky they are made out of material that looks like denium so looks like baggy jeans.... nice and warm!

i rate my jacket but the powder cuff slips up a bit and if i dont tuck it in to my pants i get snow in my but!!!!

\:\)

I wear a Patagonia jacket and Burton Tri Lite pants... the hood on the Patagonia jacket is awesome and the pants have all the glued and taped seams so they work pretty good although I probably need to invest in a new pair soon.