• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spend quite a few hours on here now and you've done a fantastic piece of work here. I liked SJG, but this is something else. Really excited about all the weather and snow depth details in the season, and the Now mail updates! Got my first Niseko Now update this morning.... \:\)

Well, I've spent quite a few hours on here now and got to say you've done a friggin fantastic job on the new site.

I liked SJG, but this is something else. Really excited about all the weather and snow depth details in the season, and the Now mail updates! Got my first Niseko Now update this morning.... \:\)

Great stuff, 39 39 39

I hadnt been here for a while and was surprised to see the new look. It's obvious that a serious shit-load of thought and work went into this, and kudos to you! I wonder how you can be able to make something like this (economically)? Not complaining, it's great to see a site of this quality that isn't plastered with flashing ads and popups.

Anyway, good on ya, keep up the work and yoroshiku when the season starts. I might have to just stick around a bit more.

enderzero

We're hoping that the Japanese people who already use this site will continue to do so - and more Japanese will find out about Snow Japan E through the new J site.

We will be doing as much as possible to create crossover from one to the other, which hopefully will enhance the experience all round...

I just made my page and you OKd it very quickly thank you. It is remarkably easy to make and looks really good thank you. I have put some of my fave pics up there right now and I hope people will take a look.

Maybe we can start a cheese-circle on the site where all the cheesefans can "congregate" online. Something like that. I think it's called for.

Anyway, apart from the lack of cheese forums etc, nice site!

Sometime I feel more US than Japanese, probably I will read Japanese one but I like to write in English. Many Japanese bulletin boards are so untidy (correct word?) and not easy to read in layout..this one is quite cool, and excellent home page.

Hide, I am glad you will continue to use this site (English section). I hope most of the other Nihongin will also stay with us. I treasure the mix of Japanese and non-Japanese involvement here.