• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the new name and the design is a big improvement. Looking good. Agreed with rajeem as well, glad to not be looking at intrusive ads all the time....but how do you pay for all this? must have cost a packet to make something like this

Many thanks for the comments and all the email messages we're getting....we're getting a bit overloaded with mails this morning - but do please keep them coming.

We're glad that most people seem to like the new site. There are so many new features and things to do added to the site now, and we hope that everyone will join in the fun and use the functionality - check it all out.

Remember that we will be adding content, course maps (as many as we can..) etc over the coming weeks as the season approaches.

Keep the comments coming.

Snow Japan

Not registered or posted here before, but got your newsletter. I must say this is one of the best looking sites I've seen. I liked it before and came back in the winter, but this looks like a whole new level you're taking it to. When's the Japanese site coming on. I bet if you do it to the same level as this it will quickly get word of mouth and become popular.

Keep up the good work.,great stuff.