Yeah whats with Japanese showers. Loads of people seem to have the same problem, ie not enough water coming out. One of my mates has onsens every day or mooches a shower off mates just to avoid hers! sad sad sad

the fact that buses and trains (plus their stations) are heated to 25 degrees. Don't these clowns realise that it is cold out and people are dressed accordingly so when we hit a super heated place we sweat to death.

deebee, it's a 'post-war' thing. The Japanese suffered so terribly in the War (war is bad) that they are now happy to have warmth, and celebrate heating by going overboard with it. How can you be so callous as to deny them this innocent pleasure? And being the only country with 4 distinct seasons, it's only natural that you turn the heating up from November through March. You wouldn't expect an Australian with only 2 seasons to understand something so mysterious.

(I have a cold today, I'm more grumpy than usual.)

Quote:
(I have a cold today, I'm more grumpy than usual.)
:rolleyes:
Who would have thought it possible?! \:\)

Anyway, it's the switch-over periods in October and April/May that get me. Either too hot or too cold, but because the official time to turn heating/coolers on hasn't arrived, gotta stick it out.

Been thinking about an approapriate response for a while...I finally got one after going to Tanbara last Sun. It`s gotta be changing and packing up outside your car in the parking lot at the end of the day! mad.gif It was minus 4 degrees for crying out loud!

Okay, I`ve never pulled off an "official review" before but I`ll try(what does it require? Cuz I don`t have a scanner for the map, etc.). Afterall, it is the ski area that I go to most often. It`s a nice little semi-hidden gem. Be patient. \:\)