Gifu area- shirotori,(winghills, dynaland, takasu, washigatake etc) by car 2hrs on weekend and coming home 3-4hrs if U are lucky (usually jammes 5-6hrs!!) Thats why i refuse to go there on weekends. Bus trips are easy way of getting there if U have no car.

Hakuba takes around 2hrs fanging it, but 3 if slow by car. better mountains in my opinion.

busses leave late night to hakuba and are pretty reasonable.

I lived in Nagoya for 2 months and it was the city that you love to hate.

I actually miss my friends and certain things about the city, but for the most part, it`s a pit. But it is very convenient, the subways take you everywhere.

It`s also crawling with gaijin, if that`s your thing. You can easily meet alot of people and swap stories from the hood.

Can do Nagoya Interchange - Hakuba exit (forgot exit name!!) usually a quick piss stop and hot coffee. 2hrs, if not too busy a little bit quicker. from then its up to the traffic and of course depending on which mountain you go to.

Arai in niigata pref is actually further but quicker to get to as its all highway and about 10 mins from there.. more exy though..

all depends on what time you leave in the am and pm to how long it takes!

wanna race?!

Can do Nagoya Interchange - Hakuba exit (forgot exit name!!) usually a quick piss stop and hot coffee. 2hrs, if not too busy a little bit quicker. from then its up to the traffic and of course depending on which mountain you go to.

Arai in niigata pref is actually further but quicker to get to as its all highway and about 10 mins from there.. more exy though..

all depends on what time you leave in the am and pm to how long it takes!

wanna race?!