Time to poll it - would you go out riding now?

No. Why do you say that? Is it sarcasm?

I am busy for the next few weekend with friends and family business. I will also wait for my favorite place to open with much snow. So it will be about middle of December I think. That's why.

aki, keep your bun on, don't get upset.

I am also not goint this w/e due to other tasks I have to do. BUT, I would go if I had the weekend free. Mind you I will find any excuse to get out of Tokyo and get a buzz, so I am not a godd example.

Sometime I find some people here post not nice and full of sarcasm. It's not nice. I don't like that kind of person so much, why must people always seem quick to confront another and put another person down (?) for different opinion.

If an am not busy even I think would not go this weekend because place I like is not open, and not much snow. It is not because it is not December or something like this reason. I dont care if November December or April.,

Sorry my bad English.

Sometimes people also post in a very passive aggressive way that just annoys the hell out of us actively aggressive types!

I'm hoping to go to Hakkers this weekend or Friday, if only that December type weather would come back. I'da been out last weekend if my little boy hadn't been throwing up every five minutes.

akibun the net itself is not an attractive character.

It's all in fun and if you take anything seriously make sure it is only the offers for dates. \:D

I hope to hit 47 this Sat.

Possible explanations.....

- busy with other things;

- not got your gear prepared;

- limited money and already planned your holidays;

- got no mates who want/can go and not keen to go alone;

- favorite place not yet open;

- not "in the mood";

- ill

To name just a few.

PS Enjoy it, you who can get out now!