• 2 weeks later...

NoFakie can't do it (yet). Nor can I (yet).

But I'm gonna have a damn good try next time I go. mad.gif (That's the face I'm gonna be pulling until I succeed.)

I've seen all these young wakners doing the switch on the go until you don't know which is fakie and which is reg'lar, and it looks really cool.

Then I'm going to be going :p

I saw more doodies doing fakie today, and it looks fun. I also saw a skier going backwards really fast (faster than many go going forwards), and that looked fun too.

Happo is all steep at the top, and not friendly for learning fakie methinks.

yeah O-dog - if yah can`t duck it - f**k it.

I ride pure duck 20 in front 15 in back - way exaggerated angles - I know but it works for me and I haven`t broken my knees yet, although I have heard popping noises plenty.

but it works great for riding switch and doing all sorts of spins - not as much power, but lots of torque for spins.

Yo,

I'm just learning how to spin here myself.(Gambatemas) This rear I'm going to convince "Me" that I'll have the ability to do a simple spin land Fakie? (As he slaps himself across the face)

Thanks for adice Barok, it sounds like going in on a slight angle is a sugoi IDEA! I guess at this point it becomes more of a twisting, jerking motion in the hips. Making sure to use your hands for your aiming to the landing. Next I guess is either landing reg or fakie? What about busting your wrists? I know lots of kids who do it every year on Whistler or any other local mtn in Vanouver.

I WILL DO A SPIN, TWIST, 360, or whatever. I must do it young skywalker!

A determend boarder,

Nigel