Who me? No, I'm still trying to master the art of being a double planker before I attempt to move on to that. I understand it's also more physically demanding so I better not leave it too late.... as I watch the years tick away.

if there is not much snow, and there are no tables or anything around and the snow is too hard to make a jump and there is nothing elece to do bumps can be entertaining (purpose built ones that is)

I like them. Guess I'm the only one here who does. Makes you a better skier for sure. They do suck when they're icy though.

In japan, they are a bit different. I've actually seen ski school members ski one line, over and over, just to make a mogul track. In the states, they usually let them form naturally. Here in Japan, they are tighter and smaller than I'm used to. It's tough, but shows the expertise of the locals.

I won't be doing them this year though. See my knee post and you'll understand why.

I admire anyone who can do them well, it does look great, esp with a bit of freestyle air in there too. But they hurt my knees lots and they are often icy and big here which sucks.

The only thing I like about moguls is if you are cold and have just been carving a long for a while then do a mogul run you are warm and toasty by the end of it.