SnowJapan Community
Sign in to follow this  
Slippery Jim

Hokkaido Ski Season Net

Question

Does anyone have experience with this? How does it work? The available info is a little confusing, and I'm having trouble figuring out it it's worthwhile.

3 answers to this question

I would say it is only worthwhile if you live here - or are here for a large part of winter - and plan to do spend most of it skiing. Or indeed snowboarding. Perhaps even both ;)

Which of course applies to any of the more expensive season tickets.

So basically you need a season ticket at one ski area. Once you have that season ticket, you are eligible to get a discount on a lift ticket others on the list.

The discounts vary from ski area to ski area, some more than a few thousand yen or so on a one day ticket. 

It is a bit of a headache just looking at the list but nice if you are in the position of having that season ticket and perhaps want a few days at a different place.

That's what I think!

Hokkaido Ski Season Net Affiliated Ski Resorts

Niseko United
•Niseko United (Niseko All Mountain Pass)
•Niseko Mt.Resort Grand HIRAFU / Niseko HANAZONO Resort
•Niseko Annupuri Kokusai Ski Resort
•Niseko Village Ski Resort
•Sapporo Kokusai Ski Resort
•Kiroro Snow World
•Asarigawa Onsen Ski Resort
•Otaru Tenguyama Ski Resort
•Sapporo Moiwayama Ski Resort
•Fu’s snow area
•Mount Racey Ski Resort
•SNOW CRUISE ONZE
•KAMUI SKI LINKS
•BIBAI KOKUSETSU SKI Resort
•Dan Para Ski Area(Muroran City)
•Hoshino Resort ・Tomamu Area
•Cammore Ski Village
•Furano Ski Resort
•Hidaka kokusai Ski Resort
•Piyashiri Ski Resort
•Pippu Ski Resort
•Dynasty Ski Resort
•Niseko Moiwa Ski Resort
•Imakane Pirika Ski Reaort

Some other groups offer discounts on other ski areas if you have a season pass, though not on that scale. Prince, Mac Earth places come to mind.

I've never been a season ticket kind of person. Even when I lived in the snow region, I liked going to a different place and mixing it up.

Thanks Nisoko, that's pretty much what I figured but appreciate the confirmation. It'll have to wait until I can move permanently North!