Toque I took the smaller one with alot of speed. flew pretty far before I dropped. I want 30 more cms before I drop my 31 year old butt off of that thing.

Tats said his 912s is down like dinner. that may have been why he was late getting to his car. surprised we didnt see him. I doubt his docs skied where we were. he also got into a 200meter slide at noz maybe by himself.

I was sking with ski beavers mate good skier did 2 seasons in whistler. couldve dropped the bowl on sunday down to the river but he didnt have skins for the way out. so stopped and traversed half way down. 1500 feet though sic runs all day. also only paid 2000 yen each for the sking. had you been there we couldve knocked that back to 1500 or 1000 yen each. point tickets and bc rock.

47 peak was great the first 1500 verticl was crazy good. the funnel was long fresh and light. nice sides to carve up and down on. then the bottom 500 feet was blower powder and sluffing lightly everywhere that was crazy.

The tsugaike day just epic fast crew no waiting sic bomber turns and everyone stoked.

woywoy that might have been us we were almost all helmuted too. mostly 4 of us were dropping into the lines.

So the one that we all were standing on then went off the side of?

The one skiers right of it is huge. Probably 30 feet or more. Would need like a metre of fresh to do that. And then I would be standing on top for ever. I really want to get the one you did.

I was wondering why we didn't see Tats. That is crazy about the slide. Seems to be lots of them this year. Did Nozawa get the rain that everywhere else did? Anything on that rain crust would slide really easily.

I can't wait to get out into the 47 BC. It looks like things are gettig back on track for me and I should be able to get out more again. Not sure why I'm saying that though. I've only missed 2 days so far because of my car accident.

toque i went straight off of the one that you showed us. I landed about were you stood before, after going off of the side you went down and looked up and pointed us around. I freaking flew mate the jump has some push on it for sure.

the bigger one plays bigger than 30 feet cause of the push or small kick to it. the landing is great but 10 degrees steeper would be nicer of course for that one.

I found quite a few huck that day man. did a line that was a 1.5m drop to start 5 big turns to a 1meter pillow then another 5 big turns to a huhe mushroom that to my surprise dropped away after hitting it. 25% smaller then the above big drop and I stomped it and skied right to the bottom. had to yell in joy at that superstar run. that was the 2nd to last run of the day, and it was still super fresh. I think 5 people including are 4 were sking back there that day. every run was a no track crossing adventure. I love weekday sking.

worst moment was rolling over a 2.5 meter cliff and landing on me mellon, scary.

I think I saw a bunch of helmuted guys heading into the trees off the Double Black Diamond course up the top ... One snowboarder with snowshoes on his back, and another skiier with an orange jacket ... thats about all I can remember!

sorry mate but unless you go with us and are geared up I wont take you. its my way and my friends way. why 1 uncontrolled and needs respect. 2 been in a small slide back there. 3 patrol wont help you. 4 my friend got into a slide there.

That said the dbd is nice 35 to 25 degrees and some small drops in there. playing in there on a good day is fun too. I usally take at least 2 runs or more through there on a big powder day so easy to lap it up

100% yes. Just ask yamakashi I made him buy gear to ski with me this year. At Cortina we carried gear, at tsugaike we carried gear, when I hit the shit gap i had gear.

basic inbounds but mostly unknown bc pack includes

rope

3 small ropes for E-sled making

avie testing kit

water

shovel

probe

first aid kit

hockey tape good when wet

food

I have an extra beacon for friends and I dont mind showing people around.... but i wont tell people areas that I think could hurt them on the net. If we meet sometime ill show you something how about that?

Yeah yeah, sounds great FT. I really want to do a proper course but at the moment the best I can probably do is something at Kagura over 2 days. Every time I see guys with skins or snowshoes heading into the backcountry I seem to be more envious ...

I hit Fukushima for four days with my wife and some mates. Mates first times snowboarding. We went to Adatara - crowded, windy ice bowl, gondola closed, Bandai Alts - 10cms, mad crowds, some nice stashes, longest line-up for lunch I've ever seen, Numajiri - uncrowded but kinda flat, good for beginners, nice big tables and nice little pipe, Gran Deco - uncrowded, 20cms and snowing, flat in the middle but nice off the top lifts, scored knee-deep freshies through the trees until 3 in the afternoon.