thanks, i'll take that as a double sick lol.gif

i was a great two days, even if i spent half of sunday being the camerawoman... the computer nearly died and the new 250GB hard drive almost packed it in completely... horror thoughts of having to recapture a million different tapes nearly put me in tears eek.gif not to mention all the work on this year's ski movie " title="" src="graemlins/cry.gif" />

but all is well now... \:D

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ahh, a good weekend at hakkoda... some excellent skiing... BIG slopes and fun times with good friends...

not much video though! ;-)

sent in a vid of Appi park and pipe from the weekend before last... unfortunately the girl in the movie is not me, that's my friend yuko! my excuse, i had a legitamately bung leg from a crash at hachimantai the day before, so was using a rather painful wedge to it's full capacity following everyone around in the park

let it snow!!!!!

できました!!! clap.gif

i am a geek... but anyways, just finished and sent in another vid of the weekend we just had... on the annual bus trip to hakkoda... a skier friend owns a bus company and takes our group "粉雪友の会" for a weekend of fun, fun, fun!

captain stag was behind the camera this time, so i get to make a brief appearance in the movie, my bung leg braced and holding up for a day of backcountry touring... but it was pretty sore by the end of the day... \:D