Might be ok, should be ok.

I don't think good ole' Scotland gets that much snow actually - but up in the Cairgnorms should surely be OK.

Never really considered going up there actually. Hmmmm.

Hello. I'm e-mailing from Dundee. I'm coming across to visit my friend (Mackenzie) for Christmas and he sent me this site address (so here I am).

Just to let you know that the slopes in Scotland are not bad if you get enough coverage. At the moment we're getting alot of rain, but maybe by the time You come across that will have turned into snow?! Its a bit of hit and miss across here. So best of luck. The views are great whatever the weather and you're sure to get a few drams a night.

It is a beautiful country. OK, so I'm biased.

Look for posts by doc mike or doctor mike. He is a resident medico at Aviemore. His site should give you some links to Scottish ski sites and conditions.

I live in Scotland and I will go any where to ski but here It,s Cold and Wet.that is why I am saving all my pennys and coming out to Japan.

The people here are nice and the views are out of this world but remember the hightest point in the UK is only just over 1458 meters.

But dont forget the Scotch is good and the beer aint bad,if you find where the locals go somuch the better

Be warned drinking is an a Olympic sport out here youhavr been warned

Weegeoff :p